Asus Prime H310M-D Desktop Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket H4 LGA-1151
Intel LGA-1151 mATX motherboard with LED lighting, DDR4 2666MHz, M.2 support, HDMI, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 1
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- Ultrafast connectivity: Native M.2 support for Lightning-fast storage speeds
ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies - including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboard, you build smart, easy and affordably.
Tune it your way
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications
Cooler by design
Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple temperature sources
4-pin PWM/DC fan
Each header can be set to monitor and react to up to three thermal sensors. Via Fan Xpert, you can also assign a sensor to monitor the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to ensure optimal cooling during GPU- or CPU-intensive workloads.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime 300 Series has one of the best in the business.
Can configure the fan's operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo or Full Speed modes, plus automatic switch to full speed if the temperature hits 75°C.
When you're ready for a deeper dive, Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard - with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
Intuitive graphical fan control
Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
Display SATA port details that help you easily recognize drives.
Fast Clock Adjustment:
Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
Save BIOS settings for migration to new BIOS version or system.
SATA Port Renaming:
Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- Compatible Intel Core i3 processor is smart and responsive, which lets you use multiple applications without any lag
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- Micro ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
2 in stock
We Also Recommend
Western Digital Caviar Blue 160GB WD1600AAJS 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 3Gb/s Desktop Hard Drive