Tripp Lite B160-101-DPSI Video Extender Transmitter-Receiver
The B160-101-Dpsi Displayport Audio/Video With Rs-232 Serial And Ir Control Over Ip Extender Kit Extends And Distributes Displayport Audio/Video, Rs-232 Serial And Ir (Infrared) Remote Signals Through A Dedicated Ethernet Network Switch located up to 328 feet (100 m) from the transmitter. With an additional 328 feet between the switch and the receiver, the maximum distance from source to display is 656 feet (200 m). You can also directly connect the transmitter and receiver up to 328 feet apart with Cat5/Cat6 cabling.
The B160-101-DPSI is designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface. You can connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation.
The B160-101-DPSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. In a point-to-multipoint switch installation, you can send the DisplayPort video source to any analog or digital display, including VGA and HDMI. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray™ player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps.
*B160-Series designed for use with dedicated network switch. Connecting to a switch used with other networking equipment will result in degraded or non-functional performance.
**Unmanaged switch installations are limited to two transmitter units. Number of receivers is limited to number of ports remaining on unmanaged switch.
Extends and Distributes DisplayPort A/V, Serial and IR Control Signals over Cat5/6 Cabling
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Transmitter and receiver each extend signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch for maximum distance of 656 ft. (200 m)
- Transmitter and receiver can also connect directly without switch up to 328 ft. apart
Designed for Managed Network Switches with IGMP
- Allows login and remote management via switch interface
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in single managed switch installation
- HDMI output on transmitter for connecting a local display
Enhanced Technical Features
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20-60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- HDCP and 3D compatible
Plug and Play Functionality
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
2 in stock
We Also Recommend
Aruba Instant IAP-325 IEEE 802.11ac 2.50 Gbit-s Wireless Access Point