Cisco WRP500 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router
Whether it's broadband Internet connectivity, voice over IP (VoIP), or bandwidth-intensive applications such as multimedia gaming, streaming media, or IPTV, the innovative Cisco WRP500 provides users with concurrent dual-band 802.11/ac/n/b/g Wi-Fi interfaces with the QoS capabilities they need to support the latest generation of applications.
The WRP500 also includes a built-in, 4-port, full-duplex, 10/100/1000M Ethernet switch to connect personal computers directly or to attach additional hubs and switches. A robust firewall helps protect local computers and prevents malicious attacks from outside intruders. Two telephone ports enable high-quality feature-rich VoIP service using existing analog phones.
When mobile, take the Cisco WRP500 along with you to remote locations and share your mobile broadband network connection with your colleagues using a compatible USB broadband modem and support for 3G and 4G. At the office, the mobile broadband network can be configured on the Cisco WRP500 as an auto-failover and recovery connection if the Ethernet WAN port loses Internet connectivity.
- Experience high-performance and reliable wireless connectivity to the Internet and other offices
- Uses ISM Band to connect your computers, wireless printers, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices for a smooth network experience
- For USB-enabled devices accessibility, the router comes with a built-in USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- Can be placed on the desktop surface for standalone installation
2 in stock
We Also Recommend
Aruba Instant IAP-325 IEEE 802.11ac 2.50 Gbit-s Wireless Access Point